- Hertfordshire cancels PEQF courses ?to process additional applications?
The force has cancelled their next two training courses, one due to start in late March and the second in early April.
- New Deputy Chief for Warwickshire
Former Assistant Chief Constable, Alex Franklin-Smith, has been appointed as the force?s new Deputy Chief Constable.
- Superintendents' lead says policing needs to be more flexible
Paul Fotheringham, President of Police Superintendents' Association, has said that the way officers and staff complete desk-based work needs to change
- All systems go behind the CT firewall
With machine reading, AI and the online world rapidly expanding, the demand for IT workers in counter terrorism has never been greater. As part of our CT insight series, an IT staff officer reveals what life is like.
- Officer who started as DC in insurance fraud unit now heads it up
City of London Police has just appointed a new head for their Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department
- Disruptive behaviour: keeping firearms off UK streets
Keeping firearms of UK streets is complex work but old fashioned ?nous? is a vital tool in CT policing, an officer reveals.
- Forces remain on track for Uplift target, says Home Office
The government remains on target for Uplift recruits, says the Home Office. But frontline officers say forces still aren?t up to strength.
- Devon and Cornwall Chief to retire after nine years in post
CC Shaun Sawyer has announced his retirement as he plans to leave the force later this summer.