Retire from the Police
Thinking of retiring from the police? Or perhaps you're just looking at your future career options?
The great news for retired officers is there's an ever-increasing demand for your skills and experience. You'll find many employment opportunities beyond the police, including:
• investigation • enforcement • offender management • counter-fraud • community safety and anti-social behaviour • crime analysis • youth offending and community support • caseworkers • CCTV operators • environmental health • trading standards • licensing • and more...
Better still, many of these roles offer genuine flexibility and job satisfaction so you can fit work around your lifestyle, while continuing to provide vital public service and utilising your skills, knowledge and experience.
Blue Line Jobs is here to help you make your next career move a successful and less daunting experience. We'll support you every step of the way with:
- Jobs by email so you're first to hear about all our latest roles
- Useful resources to help you research the role that's right for you
- Expert advice on changing careers
- Template CVs
- Plenty of useful tips for interviews