- South Wales' new DCC transfers from Northumbria
South Wales Police has appointed Rachel Bacon as their new Deputy Chief Constable.
- Half of force's new PCs are women
Female officers have accounted for 46 per cent of the latest intake of probationary constables to join Police Scotland.
- Ex-College CEO joins justice sector training body
The former head of the College of Policing is joining the justice sector?s training body.
- Recruitment to fill specialist roles still difficult says NCA
Record intake to agency last year but pay freeze halts bid to even up pay rates with police forces and other agencies
- Signing off: A life less ordinary on the frontline
She started as a Special and became the go-to officer for the Traveller community. As she retires, award-wining PC Julie Susel of Thames Valley shares why it?s good to talk and her love of the job.
- Nearly 9,000 officers recruited under drive to hit 20,000
Forces have hired nearly 9,000 officers under the government?s drive to recruit 20,000 by 2023, according to official figures.
- City of London commits to recruit 40 per cent BAME officers
Police Authority Board (PAB) will challenge the force to recruit at least 40 per cent BAME officers for the remainder of the Home Office uplift programme.
- Oscar Kilo pilots instinct app to improve wellbeing
A live research study has been launched in a bid to improve officer wellbeing.
- Avon and Somerset chief constable Andy Marsh to step down
Andy Marsh, chief constable of Avon and Somerset Police, has announced he will leave the job when his contract expires in July this year to ?embark on a new challenge?.
- Northamptonshire's Assistant Chief Constable James Andronov retires
ACC Andronov leaves the force after four years in the post.
- City cyber ACC appointed to board of crime prevention body
Angela McLaren will use her NPCC cyber crime portfolio to help work of police owned organisation
- New officer receives relative?s 100-year-old collar number
Leicestershire PC?s famous forbearer weighed 25 stone and served in Anglo-Zulu war
- South Yorkshire appoints new Deputy Chief Constable
South Yorkshire Police is set for a reshuffle of its leadership team.
- Neil Basu announced as new strategic command course director
The Met?s head of specialist operations, Neil Basu, will be joining the College of Policing on secondment