Full Time (FTC)
If you are an experienced Manager with knowledge of the Intelligence field, who is looking for a new and exciting role then we have just the role for you.
Having successfully recruited for this leading Regulator previously they are continuing to grow and looking to expand their current talent. You will enjoy a varied role with a mixture of responsibilities and be a self-starter with a positive mind-set, energy, drive and determination to take others with you on a journey of change, through ways of working.
This role is to manage the day-to-day priorities, workloads and performance of a team of analysts and researchers to ensure that performance targets are achieved. As well as creating a motivating work environment that encourages ongoing development.
Skills and requirements:
- Provide expertise in information and intelligence gathering, analysis and risk assessments within the organisation and its regulatory regime.
- Manage the production of operational intelligence products to drive and task compliance and intervention activity, across the desk and field based teams as well as Tactical Tasking and Co-ordination Group and Key Contacts.
- Authorise and direct the use of intelligence resources to ensure thematic risk, significant individual risk in relation to companies, individuals or venues are prioritised.
- Respond to requests from serious crime agencies to support their tactical deployments.
- Drive a culture of a continuous improvement across the operation, managing operational change initiatives through from idea to implementation, ensuring return on investment for the organisation and its customer.
- Ensure the team gather, research and analyse information and intelligence from a variety of sources internally and externally, to support the generation of intelligence and risk products and identify patterns and trends.
Just some of the benefits this role brings:
- 27.5 days annual leave
- 8 public and ‘privilege’ holidays
- Flexible working hours and patterns (role dependant)
- Season ticket loan
- Training Opportunities
- Central London location
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, the largest business outsourcing organisation in the UK and a FTSE 100 company
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply and upload your CV or if you would like more information, email Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 383741.