Red Snapper Learning is a market leading provider of training to the law enforcement and broader investigative work communities. Our mission is to be the best service provider in the UK by the raising standards and quality of training service provision to law enforcement by the commercial sector.
We are currently recruiting trainers to assist with the delivery of a national intelligence application training programme.
This is a full time position, and the contract is expected to run until the end of March 2019.
Expenses including accommodation, travel and subsistence will be covered in addition to the rate of pay when the training is taking place outside of the base area (Birmingham).
This is a national project and trainers will be required to deliver at different regions throughout the UK, these regions will not be fixed and it is expected that the team will be based at different regions over the duration of this project. Primarily the role will be based in Birmingham until October 2018, then either London or South Wales from November 2018 – March 2019.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have an operational background in a counter terrorism or intelligence setting within the police.
- Hold a current, valid, nationally recognised teaching or training qualification or the equivalent police training accreditation/credentials.
- Have substantial and recent experience as a trainer in the police and/or IT environment.
- Be willing to be vetted to SC enhanced level as a minimum. The post may require trainers to be vetted to DV level.
- Hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel nationally.
If you are already registered with a Red Snapper Group site (www.bluelinejobs.co.uk, www.policeskills.co.uk, www.redsnapperlearning.co.uk) please send your CV to email@example.com including the reference RSL-NIT18-DN in the subject line of your email.
If you are not already registered with a Red Snapper Group site please register your details at -http://www.redsnapperlearning.co.uk/trainer-registration/
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 14 days, your application, on this occasion, has not been successful.
Red Snapper Learning is an equal opportunities employer.