At A Glance
Job Reference: SQ-POJ-180511-01
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: Intelligence, Indexer
Police Skills are currently recruiting for an Intelligence Indexer to work in Manchester on a 3 month contract initially. To be considered you will need to have worked in a Major incident room previously and be confident in using the HOLMES system.
- To research and cross reference intelligence on a secure database
- To identify intelligence opportunities
- Experience as an indexer
- Ability to deal with large volumes of information
- Good IT skills and excellent written communication skills
- Flexible approach and willing to work outside normal working hours at short notice according to operation need
Pay rate: £13.16ph - £14.07ph
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers. Police Skills is part of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.