At A Glance
Job Reference: SC-J13975
Other: up to £15.35ph
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
File Build Supervisor – Stevenage – Up to £15.35ph
Our client is looking for a File Build Supervisor to be responsible for the day to day management of the File Build Team by assessing input and quality in upgrade cases and to ensure file preparation meets national and local standards.
- Supervise and direct investigations concerning evidence gathering, requirements of file, content and presentation of files, including assurance of continuity for key evidence to build a quality case.
- To guide the preparation of the files, including the quality and timeliness elements, whilst providing a reference point for advice and audience.
- Build and maintain relationships with CPS and investigation teams to develop effective working practices through effective feedback and problem solving.
- Manage and oversee the process for unused material and, when appropriate, fulfil the Disclosure Officer capacity in relevant cases which may involve attendance at court to give evidence.
- Undertake enquiries, direct investigation or deal with file preparation matters when the need arises.
- Direct line supervision for a team of file builders (A3 Assistant Investigators)
- To act as single point of contact for the CPS, CJU & AOJ on post charge file build matters.
- Understanding of evidence (relative to criminal law) and disclosure, and the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 and its Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of Criminal Justice System agencies and processes
Duration: Till Feb 2019
Pay: Up to £15.35ph
Hours: Mon-Fri, Full time
For further information, or to apply, please email – email@example.com or call 0203 119 3392
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Police Skills is part of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.