At A Glance
Job Reference: SC-CCHAT1
Paye: £10.50ph plus shift allowance
Umbrella: £12.81ph plus shift alowance
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
3 x Case Coordinators – temp contract – Hatfield
Our client is looking for a Case Coordinator to contribute in the delivery of a tri-force police organisations objectives, through the effective coordination and supervision of actions required in cases as they progress through the Criminal Justice System. Also, to deliver an effective outcome with partner agencies so offenders are brought to justice
- To act as a point of liaison for internal and external partners, working effectively with all and coordinating actions to ensure the readiness of case files, within time guidelines and in accordance with the National File Standard
- Develop and progress case files through the coordination of further information and evidence required, to ensure justice is expedited and achieved, escalating issues which could impact on the case where appropriate
- Ensure case material submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service is of the required standard and within agreed timescales. Communicate with the OIC to provide feedback and/or request additional evidence/information as required
- Respond to enquiries from internal/external customers, offering advice and assistance in relation to all related matters
- Act as first line manager for a team of individuals, managing performance and identifying training needs through effective supervision and use of the PDR
- Present specified offences for their first hearing in the Magistrates' Court if and when deemed appropriate and within the scope of police-led prosecutions
- Understanding of evidence (relative to criminal law) and disclosure, and the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 and its Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of Criminal Justice System agencies and processes
Duration: Up to 3 Month contract
Pay: £10.50ph PAYE
Hours: Shift work
For further information, or to apply, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0203 119 3392
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Police Skills is part of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates and incorporates PoliceOracle.com The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.