At A Glance
Job Reference: SC-IOKEMP1
Other: up to £15.82ph
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
Intelligence Officer – Kempston – Temp contract!
Our client is looking for an Intelligence Officer to Supporting Bedfordshire Police in achieving its objectives by researching and evaluating all police information systems to identify and link all intelligence information relating to individual(s) ensuring it is prioritised on the basis of risk presented.
- Receive, evaluate, link, risk assess and disseminate to appropriate places / people all Intelligence entering and leaving the CIB (Central Intelligence Bureau).
- Research and develop Intelligence in respect of dynamic STORM CADS to aid and assist the decision making of the lead responsible officer.
- Where required, verbally brief FCR Oscars and Senior managers on sensitive Intelligence managed by CIB on behalf of specific Force assets.
- Carry out real time Operational Intelligence support duties.
- Carry out the requirements of the force SPOC in matters of liaison with other departments, forces and agencies/partners.
- Represent the department and deliver intelligence briefings to tactical daily meetings.
- Carry out any other administrative duties that are required to assist the department in meeting its obligations in relation to the secure handling of intelligence, or meet operational demand.
Ideal candidate will have knowledge of;
- The Management of Police Information (MOPI)
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOI)
- Human Rights legislation (ECHR)
- Data Protection Act (DPA)
- Criminal Procedures Investigations Act (CPIA)
- National Intelligence Model (NIM)
Contract: Aug 2018, likely to be extended
Hours: Full time
Pay: £12.86 PAYE or £15.82 umbrella
This role will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
For further information, or to apply, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers. Police Skills is part of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates and incorporates PoliceOracle.com
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.