At A Glance
Job Reference: SC-FIMUDUN
Other: up to £15.86ph
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
Intelligence Officer required in Dunstable to work on a temporary contract within the Fixed Intelligence Management Unit.
The main purpose of the role is to receive, evaluate and manage all intelligence/information highlighting threat and risk to the Manager and carrying out development where appropriate
- Receive and evaluate new intelligence and information Assessment to establish:
- Relevance; Threat/Risk/Vulnerability; Identify evidential and intelligence opportunities; Support thematic intelligence requirements; Support existing Investigative strategies
- Identify and manage subsequent decision outcomes in line with appropriate policy
- Identify and Develop intelligence opportunities by identifying intelligence gaps and tasking appropriate assets to the Manager to build the intelligence picture.
- Ability to evaluate intelligence and information
- Awareness and understanding of Intelligence Procedures.
- Ability to utilise or access a range of national and local systems to conduct checks i.e PNC, Holmes.
- Appropriate knowledge and understanding of Action Management and Development options.
- Appropriate knowledge of assets available at National, Regional and Local levels
- Appropriate knowledge of the Government Protective Marking Scheme and the ‘need to know’ principles.
Our client is the territorial police force responsible for policing the ceremonial county of Bedfordshire in England, which includes the unitary authorities of Bedford, Central Bedfordshire and Luton. Its headquarters are based in Kempston, Bedfordshire
Pay Rate: £12.86ph PAYE or £15.86 Umbrella
Hours: Full time hours
Working location: Dunstable
Duration: Three months contract with the possibility of extension
Immediate start once satisfactory vetting clearance received.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Police Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates.