At A Glance
Job Reference: J12889
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
As a member of the Recruitment Management Team, the assessors will be responsible for the delivery of the National Police Promotion Framework (NPPF) for police officers seeking promotion to the rank of Sergeant or Inspector to the required standards maintaining accreditation as an approved centre able to deliver and assess a range of qualifications.
- Ensuring that the agreed processes, standards, timescales and quality control meet the requirement of the National Police promotions Framework and accredited centre status.
- Managing and scheduling your own work to required timescales, quality and Service levels.
- Working as part of a team to deliver a high quality professional candidate experience through the assessment process.
- To act as main contact point and support for customers to resolve internal escalated queries and complaints.
- To manage changes within own area through the change management process.
- To maintain/update procedural documentation.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, customer, clients, suppliers and other Forces.
- A1 Assessor Qualification
- To be operational credible with an in depth knowledge and understanding of policing having a proven track record at management level.
- Excellent strategic policing awareness and the impact on forces priorities and operational policing.
- Highly developed influencing skills.
- Adopts a coaching and mentoring style to develop individuals.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make and communicate difficult decisions and messages.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Police Skills is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.