At A Glance
Job Reference: LS-CSEIN-LON
Location: Central London
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
Police Skills are currently seeking a number of Intelligence / Operation Officers to work in London on an initial contract until March 2018. This role will be paying £18.00 PAYE and £22.49 LTD per hour.
To enhance the capacity of the CSE Intelligence Team, National Intelligence Hub in dealing with volume data acquisitions of CSE material received from operations and the international law enforcement partner community.
- Work as part of a team, to process aspects of the bulk IT data to agreed standards and timescales, as a means to identify, action and share intelligence leads to operational teams and law enforcement partners.
- Intelligence experience
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and or iBase
- Experience with interrogating large datasets
- Experience of effectively writing RIPA applications for telecommunications data.
- Good skills in writing and disseminating intelligence logs.
- Effective team working skills.
- Recognised analytical training (NIAT or similar)
- Experience of intelligence or investigation of indecent images of children.
- Video or image analysis experience
- Online/internet-enabled crime experience
- RIPA aware/comms data trained
- OSINT trained
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines and prioritising effectively
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Police Skills is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.