At A Glance
Job Reference: LS-POJ-171005-02
Role/Type: Fixed Term/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
Police Skills are currently looking for an experienced Intelligence Analyst to work with one of our Public Sector Clients. The position is based in Belfast and will be paying £29,317 pa + fights and accommodation. This is a fixed term position for an initial 12 months.
- Identify and agree terms of reference and operational requirements for intelligence and analytical products in line with the National Intelligence Model, in consultation with the Head of Confidential Unit and Senior Investigating Officer.
- Liaising with Senior and Deputy Senior Investigation Officers and giving advice on the most suitable analytical products.
- Analyse and present data in relation to serious crime and provide tactical support to investigations by identifying patterns, trends, relationships, anomalies, sequences and highlight other lines of enquiry
- Undertake a process of data integration by combining various types of data from various sources to interpret and make recommendations for operational action.
- Undertake the preparation of evidential products to present at Court if required.
- Ensure that intelligence analysis is used ethically and in accordance with relevant legislation, policy, protocols and codes of practice.
- Utilise tactical analysis to contribute to the organisation's strategic analysis as required.
- Carry out any other relevant duties appropriate to the grade as may be required.
- A degree level qualification and have a minimum of 2 years practical working experience in the analysis of serious crime and / or intelligence within the last 6 years
- Have a minimum of 5 years practical working experience in the analysis of serious crime and / or intelligence within the last 8 years.
- Present no conflict of interest by virtue of previous employment history, which could impact on the Office’s ability to comply with Article 2 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Have NVQ Level 3 in Intelligence Analysis (or similar National Accreditation)
- Have successfully completed an accredited Intelligence Analysis Course and be proficient in the use of current i2 analytical software products.
- Have experience in use of the HOLMES database
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Police Skills is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.