Criminal Justice skills are a niche recruitment agency, who provide staffing services to the offender management and criminal justice sectors.
Our agency is recruiting for experience Case Administrators to join the Community Payback Service Centre at London Community Rehabilitation Company.
We are seeking experienced Administrators who can provide high quality administrative, telephony and email services for the Community Payback team in London.
- Receive and disseminate information in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, email
- Access electronic mailboxes regularly and respond accordingly
- Obtain basic information from all callers, dealing with queries as appropriate.
- Update and maintain offender information on relevant approved databases, spreadsheets and paper systems when required.
- Communicate with partnership agencies to obtain information as part of standard processes.
- Maintain processes and make proposals for improvement, as appropriate.
- Attend meetings, taking notes as required.
- Process incoming and outgoing post
- Provide training and instruction on duties associated to this post.
- Undertake administrative tasks relating to the control and movement of files/documents including archiving and scanning
Case Management Duties
- Issue induction letters to Service Users based on available report, using CP database to support decision
- Administer case management records available on systems to commence cases
- Make bespoke appointments for Service Users taking into account individual requirements
- Collate, compare and quality-check case management information.
- Terminate CP cases in line with guidance
- Undertake the administration of Offender Management and Enforcement processes
- Issue enforcement letters to Service Users based on available report
- Collate paperwork for enforcement proceedings, ensuring completed in line with checklists
- Submit enforcement proceedings to the National Probation Service
- Monitor Delius to check status and outcomes of enforcement proceedings and action according to the enforcement process
- Liaise with the NPS and other CRCs around transfer in and transfer out appointments and records
- Maintain a transfer database of all cases that are transferring in and out of Community Payback
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in an office administrative environment
You will need to possess good IT skills and be able to ensure work is completed accurately within the timescales required. You will be able to multi-agency work to ensure the needs of the offender are supported.
You will be able to communicate effectively with others including Court staff and Offenders and have the ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies and your team.
A current DBS is required for this role, which we can process for you.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Criminal Justice Skills is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
probation jobs, probation recruitment, probation officer jobs, probation officer, yot officer, youth offending officer, youth offending team, yot jobs, youth offending work, youth offending recruitment, community payback, administration, London, greater London, south east