Location: England Scotland & Wales
Part Time: earn £10 – £21 per hour (varies by region)
Enjoy the flexibility and freedom of being a self-employed handyman without the hassle and cost of setting it up from scratch.
Q: Are you skilled in DIY and home or garden maintenance?
Q: Do you like helping people?
Choose when and where you work. Plan your work around your life. Get reliable monthly pay.
We are looking for retired officers who enjoy getting out into the real world, who are happy to work independently and who are punctual and reliable. All members are expected to come with extensive home DIY experience and will be required to supply two references relating to practical or maintenance skills.
Handymen can either cover General Skills; such as putting up shelves, blinds and curtains, building flat pack furniture, hanging pictures and changing light bulbs or if you have relevant required qualifications you can focus on one or more of our Specialist Areas such as plumbing, heating or electrical works.
Handymen do not require any qualifications, however those with current formal accreditation (such as electrical, plumbing or gas) will enjoy increased pay in line with their trade.
- Advertise your services online and in print media
- Supply you with advertising materials for local promotion
- Orchestrate National group marketing campaigns
- Take your calls, manage your customers and log bookings
- Give you centralised support, back-up and assistance
- Pay for your Enhanced DBS Check
- Provide card payment facilities to your clients and issue invoices on your behalf
We are bringing new levels of integrity, peace of mind and customer service to the handyman sector and we need good, solid, reliable people to help us to do this.
For full details of our local handyman opportunities just visit www.trustinblue.com/careers