COVID-19 Operational Supervisor
Red Snapper Managed Services are currently seeking a COVID-19 Operational Supervisor in Slough over a 9-week period, which is likely to be extended.
The role will see you providing oversight of the team deployed, as well as patrolling and conducting business inspections.
Working days for this role will be flexible between Mon – Sun , to cover both weekday and weekend patrol teams, mainly working weekdays. You will be working between 1000hrs to 2300hrs.
This role attracts a daily PAYE rate of £130 per day (incl. holiday roll-up).
Red Snapper Managed Services (RSMS) provides professional investigation, community safety and enforcement support services to authorities working within the criminal investigation, enforcement, criminal justice and offender management sectors.
RSMS are looking to employ a suitably experienced individual to take on a role as a RSMS COVID-19 Operational Supervisor where you will provide oversight of a professional, smart and high-visibility patrolling presence; in order to ensure the safety of local residents and that the latest government guidance is being followed.
The RSMS COVID-19 Operational Supervisor will perform the functions of supervising the team of COVID Officers whilst on patrol with them and supporting with planning operations.
The role will also see you going out on patrol with the team, patrolling in the area and gathering evidence of compliance or non-compliance with COVID restrictions, using bespoke inspection software. You will be required to familiarise yourself with this software for planning purposes.
The successful candidate must have strong managerial, communication and organisational skills. You will also be required to work with other partners within the council, the voluntary sector and police whilst providing a frontline service addressing community concerns.
You will be provided with a professional overt uniform for patrolling.
There is a responsibility for the post holder to demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery through continuous improvement for the benefit of the Service and the organisation.
Click HERE to apply.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Daily tasking’s for the team;
- Supporting patrol planning;
- Liaison with SBC COVID SPOC / Police for intelligence fed through via the public;
- Maintenance of Inspection software / visits
- Performance management, driving daily performance;
- Quality Assurance on work outputs
- Ensuring all visits and taskings are appropriately logged
- Safety and welfare of officers, H&S and Risk management;
- Ensure professionalism of the team (i.e. uniform, conduct, behaviour, productivity and customer service);
- Discipline if required;
You will encourage social distancing measures, providing
- Advice and education to business and the public;
- Capturing and reporting evidence and intelligence of non-compliance;
- Moving groups on that are ignoring the current regulations;
- Ensuring compliance of local COVID-19 regulations with the public and businesses;
- Dissemination of information on best practice;
- Monitoring of signs and physical measures to ensure compliance; and
- Work closely with other multi-agency partners (Police, community safety, environmental).
The COVID-19 team act as ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground; COVID-19 Officers are responsible for advising on any breaches of social distancing and where necessary, reporting ongoing problems for further intervention.
Recent management experience in a law enforcement setting. We are looking for the rank of Sergeant or equivalent.
Someone who is capable of quickly adapting to the use of new technology.
A professional with proven experience of operational planning.
Experience of completing witness statements and completing relevant forms.
All roles will be subject to DBS clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please click 'APPLY'.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
RSMS is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.