Intelligence Analysts - Hampshire Constabulary
Red Snapper Recruitment are launching a number of Police Staff roles across Hampshire from the 11th January 2021.
The roles can last from a few weeks through to 6 months or longer.
Click HERE to apply. If you meet the requirements you will be contacted with more information.
We welcome applications from individuals with recent & non-recent experience. To be considered, you will be assessed and if successful you will receive further training.
Red Snapper Recruitment have an extensive set of services and benefits and as part of our commitment to agency workers with them receiving training and on-going development whilst in post.
- To provide analytical support and guidance to management teams in all aspects of police, crime and incident investigation at tasking and coordinating meetings.
- To collect, evaluate and analyse data from various sources including crimes, incidents, intelligence, witness statements, forensic reports, communications data and financial records
- Ensure all information obtained is collated and summarised, with all supporting documents recorded for assessment and review
- Liaise with appropriate external agencies, partners and contractors to identify relevant information
Experience and Skills
- Previous police experience is essential
Induction and Training
Refresher training provided
TBC (more details to follow)
Suitable and selected applicants will be required to pass police clearance to Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV 2 or higher). This clearance takes approximately two weeks to process. Applicants will need to declare their previous criminal record which may or may not effect your application.
Project Start Date
From the 11th January 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer him or her. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you, with retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Red Snapper Recruitment is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.