HOLMES Indexers - Hampshire Constabulary
Red Snapper Recruitment are launching a number of Police Staff roles across Hampshire from the 11th January 2021.
The roles can last from a few weeks through to 6 months or longer.
Click HERE to apply. If you fit the requirements you will be contacted with more information.
We welcome applications from individuals with recent & non-recent experience. To be considered, you will be assessed and if successful you will receive further training.
Red Snapper Recruitment have an extensive set of services and benefits and as part of our commitment to agency workers with them receiving training and on-going development whilst in post.
- Provide support to the SIO and Office Manager in the investigation of a Major Crime
- Receive and register all documentation from the Receiver.
- Raise any Actions as instructed, checking for any previous Actions raised.
- Index content of the document, following guidance from the Receiver.
- Create and maintain designated indexes: - Nominal, location, vehicle, telephone, category, sequence of events, organisations and exhibits.
- Fully index all documentation as indicated by Receiver or Reader, on both hard copy or by graphical mark up facility.
- Police experience is essential
- Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke and Isle of White
Induction and Training
Refresher training provided
TBC (more details to follow)
Suitable and selected applicants will be required to pass police clearance to Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV 2 or higher). This clearance takes approximately two weeks to process. Applicants will need to declare their previous criminal record which may or may not effect your application.
Project Start Date
From the 11th January 2021
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer him or her. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you, with retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Red Snapper Recruitment is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.