My client is a professional regulator within the Health sector.
They shape the practice of the professionals on their register by developing and promoting standards including their Code, they promote lifelong learning through revalidation.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced intelligence officer to work closely with senior internal stakeholders from teams such as the Employer Link Service (ELS) and Professional Regulation as well as external stakeholders, to collect, assess and log this intelligence appropriately.
The role will be a 12-month Fixed Term contract for Maternity Cover.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of regulatory intelligence risk management, and the strategic and operational impacts on my client and its regulatory functions
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a Regulatory Intelligence Unit that enriches the optimisation of the wider insight and intelligence capability of the organisation.
- Develop mechanisms for analysing, modelling and reporting relevant employer and healthcare settings risk data to provide intelligence to the organisation
- Influence change by promoting the understanding and the development of regulatory intelligence needs within the organisation
- Oversee the management of stakeholders and partners (internal and external) and develop effective partnerships to ensure outcomes and benefits for the organisation are realised. This includes developing intelligence packages to feed into the strategic decision making of other teams within the organisation.
- Well respected practitioner within the Intelligence sector
- Experience of applying technical research and analytical tools
- An understanding of Approved Education Institutions (AEIs), systems regulation and the wider healthcare environment
- Significant experience of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Outlook
- An intelligence background within the Healthcare sector would be advantageous
- Good Rates of Pay
- Work for a healthcare regulator
- Work for an organisation that operates on a National basis
- Develop your career as an Intelligence Analyst
If you want to be part of an organisation that values its employees and offers fantastic career progression and company benefits, then please email your CV to Michael.Pastor@rsg.ltd