At A Glance
Job Reference: J18076
Salary: £22,918 starting salary
Benefits: The chance to help turn someone’s life around.
Location: 1x Bristol, 1x Swindon/Gloucester
Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: Do you motivate people, work well in a team and stay focused under pressure?
RSR Justice is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to providing top quality candidates and services to the offender rehabilitation and supervision work sectors.
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for two Employer Engagement Case Managers for Shaw Trust.
Shaw Trust is a charity helping to transform the lives of young people and adults across the UK and internationally.
Their specialist services help people gain an education, enter work, develop their career, improve their wellbeing or rebuild their lives. As a charity we add value to every service we deliver by investing back into the people and communities we support.
Shaw Trust is one of the largest 25 charities in the UK. Comprising Shaw Trust, Prospects, Ixion and Shaw Education Trust, they use their 75 years’ combined experience to support people to develop their potential.
Working with Shaw Trust gives you far more benefits than a standard package; it gives you the chance to help turn someone’s life around.
What we need?
- To manage a caseload of job ready offenders in the community across the region, supporting them to prepare for work i.e. reviewing CV, job searching, securing of interviews and interview preparation etc.
- When employment focussed support is not required, work with a caseload of offenders in the community or custody to support them to break down barriers to successful resettlement achieve agreed milestones and enter training and education
- Responsible for identifying suitable employment opportunities based on individual participants needs
- Supporting Regional Manager to identify training opportunities linked to employment opportunities
- Supporting participants to apply for and prepare for job opportunities through 121 appointments, job clubs and group sessions
- Delivering training sessions on employability and sustaining employment to group of participants at community locations
- Delivering awareness sessions to participants on training opportunities. Working with CM’s to select suitable participants
- Build robust and mutually beneficial relationships with employers and training providers across the region
- To work with Custodial Case Managers to coordinate a through-the-gate service including undertaking pre-release handover meetings to ensure activities pre and post release are well planned.
- To work with a range of statutory and non-statutory partners to address identified needs including Community Rehabilitation Companies, National Probation Service, Youth Offending Services, and voluntary agencies.
- To achieve and report on individual and team daily, weekly and monthly performance targets.
Are you right for the job?
- Do you have experience of helping turn around the lives of people through training and/or employment?
- Do you thrive in an environment that encourages you to find new ways to help people?
- Do you have a strong track record of achieving targets?
- Do you motivate people, work well in a team and stay focused under pressure?
If you have the attributes above and would like to apply for the job then please send your CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th September.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.