At A Glance
Job Reference: J1855
Salary: £39363 - £46770
Benefits: Car Allowance
Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
RSR Regulatory Services is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets
RSR Regulatory are currently recruiting for a highly skilled Employment Rights Solicitor to work with our client on a permanent basis. You will be provided with structured supervision, coaching and training as well as a nurturing environment, where you can grow and shape your career.
Based in Central Birmingham, this role offers a salary of between £39,363 and £46,770 plus car allowance.
- To run a varied caseload of litigated and non-litigated Employment Rights cases
- To manage employment advice and/or representation matters, such as, unfair dismissals, wage claims and settlement agreements claims, as well as a proportion of complicated matters (e.g. discrimination/TUPE)
- To take appropriate daily decisions on cases to ensure swift progression
- To assess and advise on the prospects of success and value of Employment Tribunal claims
Skills / Experience Required
- Technical expertise within Employment Rights
- Outstanding communication and client care skills
- At least 2 years’ experience as an admitted solicitor or legal executive, conducting and managing Employments Rights cases
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Tribunal rules of procedure as well as the litigation process
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills as well as a meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to show empathy and understanding, providing a professional legal service with a personal touch
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031193364.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.