RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for an HOLMES Action Manager to work on 6 month ongoing contract based in Ashton Under Lyne.
- To manage the allocation, investigation, completion and submission of M.I.R. documentation in accordance with the roles of action manager and receiver as detailed in MIRSAP.
- To read, assess and process M.I.R. documentation in accordance with the role of Document Receiver and Document Reader as detailed in MIRSAP.
- Allocate staff to investigate serious incidents.
- Conduct enquiries into serious crime or crime related matters.
- Ensuring that all exhibits are stored safely and correctly.
- Ensure security and integrity of Major Incident Rooms in line with all relevant guidelines, ACPO, Holmes Rules and Conventions, MIRSAP etc.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other forces, Crown Prosecution Service, National Crime and Operations Faculty, Forensic Science Service, Home Office Pathologists and other agencies as appropriate.
- Analyse and monitor information and intelligence generated by the Unit.
- Process paperwork and correspondence, ensuring that all processes are completed and checked in accordance with MIRSAP.
- To be a point of liaison for other forces relative to lines of enquiry into serious criminal matters. Liaise with SIOs on major incidents.
- Liaise with divisional commanders on non-murder incidents and provide specialist advice and guidance.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.