At A Glance
Job Reference: SC-J16191
Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
Would you like to work for a large UK-wide multi profession regulator as a Case Manager? RSR Regulatory are working with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) to recruit for perm positions based in London.
HCPC are well established regulators of 16 different health and care professions, governing over 344,000 whilst protecting the public. HCPC do this by ensuring health and care professionals meet HCPC guidelines and policies in relation to training, qualifications, certifications and professional standards.
Case Managers are required to work with Fitness to Practice teams to manage and progress high volume caseloads through various stages, making evidence based decisions whilst maintaining accuracy and working within deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage a varied caseload and effectively progress these through the initial investigation stage to a threshold decision.
- Work with external legal services provider to ensure that your cases are proactively progressed in line with service standards, key performance indicators, policies, guidance and processes.
- Ensure the lines of communication between you, external provider, third parties and witnesses in your case, and the Tribunal Service remain open and appropriate information is shared with these stakeholders to ensure the smooth and efficient progression of the case.
- Proactively identify and progress substantive order cases and cases that are suitable for an alternative disposal, which includes consensual disposal, discontinuance or voluntary removal.
- Analyse information and make sound, evidence-based decisions on the progression and conclusion of cases.
- Accurately identify changes in risk presented in fitness to practise cases and ensuring that high-risk cases are quickly identified, prioritised and progressed for an Interim Order, in line with set service standards and key performance indicators.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files and systems.
- Maintain and correctly apply up-to-date knowledge of the legislation, Practice Notes, policies and guidance governing the HCPC’s fitness to practise processes, when providing instructions and preparing and presenting cases on behalf of the HCPC.
- Prepare fitness to practise cases for various types of hearings, including Interim Order applications and review hearings and sanction review hearings.
- Experience of effectively managing a high volume, varied caseload
- Experience of conducting investigations and making evidence based decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to support and manage challenging and vulnerable customers from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and make sound evidence based decisions autonomously.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex information and identify the salient points.
For further information, or to apply, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 119 3392
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
RSR Regulatory is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.