RSR Police are currently recruiting for a temporary Police / HOLMES Indexer. Experience of working in a police major incident room is desirable.
We have multiple vacancies available for Police / HOLMES Indexers to work for law enforcement agencies across London and Home Counties. We have immediate starts available in London starting on an initial 9 month contract.
We welcome applications from applicants without recent experience. To be considered you will be assessed and if successful will receive further training. The Red Snapper Group have an extensive set of services and benefits and as part commitment RSR Agency Workers with receive training and on-going development whilst in post.
The role. To provide an efficient and effective secretarial support to the organisation.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Experience of HOLMES inputting.
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Previous experience of working with large data sets.
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities within the police service, major incident rooms (MIRSAP)
- Understanding of ACPO good practice and guidance into the investigation of serious crime (e.g. MIRSAP and MIM).
- Knowledge of HOLMES system.
- Knowledge of disclosure/exhibit procedures.
- Broad appreciation of organised criminality, nationally and internationally.
- An understanding of law enforcement, prevention techniques and intelligence gathering capabilities.
- ACPO major incidents room training.
- Understanding of CPIA/RIPA
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates