The Red Snapper Group (RSG) is a market leading staffing services, media, events, and education services provider within the law enforcement, cyber security, offender supervision and regulatory services markets.
We are looking for hard working, career driven Resourcing Consultant for our cyber security delivery team. You will support a team of consultants who are employer-facing, either across multiple clients or on a project basis.
Tasks and responsibilities can vary, however, they are predominantly centred around the continued sourcing of candidates for open roles. Once an instruction is given, the consultant will then instruct the delivery team to put together a short list of suitable candidates.
To support this process the Resourcing Consultant is continually assessing new candidate registrations and following a set of procedures to complete their registrations. This involves a mixture of database and web searches, networking, telephone screening and headhunting.
These roles present an exciting opportunity for those who have relevant industry knowledge and recruitment experience. The successful person will be able to over achieve targets, providing an excellent service to our candidates, the recruitment team and our clients on a daily basis - delivering the right people. You should be able to take instruction from a recruitment consultant and source the best skilled candidates from a wide range of resources available.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Supply the business with a constant flow of candidates through headhunting, networking and handling advertising response, delivering top quality professionals into predominantly permanent positions throughout the UK and potentially the EU
- Build excellent client relationships, based on quality and credibility
- Conduct consistent quality levels of client and candidate activity both on the phone and face to face
- Be responsible for the ownership of the reporting of daily/weekly figures; in line with KPI’s and service deliver
- Consistently deliver over and above expectation
- Advertise and recruit suitable candidates across all relevant job roles
- Contribute to the company strategy and its implementation
- Be able to manage established accounts – maintaining service levels to the client
- Candidate generation and initial qualification of candidates through headhunting, advertising response, networking, and internet research
- Interviewing and qualification of candidates
- Writing candidate profiles and advising on changes to CV
- Researching companies where appropriate skills can be found
- Sharing competitive information through proactive research – reading all necessary mediums
- Maintain database of candidates
- Assist in the formulation and execution of a recruitment strategy with the rest of the team.
- Identify relevant target companies and possible market sources to extend candidate pipeline
- Extensive use of database search engines to identify high quality candidates
- Target “best in class” or “top talent” candidates
- Capture market information and share with internal colleagues
- Maintain the highest quality information through maximising the input of knowledge to the database which must be kept up to date with information gathered during the course of search work.
- Prepared to work as part of a close knit team, with an open minded approach to all challenges
- A strong and persuasive nature with an ability to influence key decision makers
- Have a sound geographical knowledge of the UK
- Have a track record of achievement in account management and/or recruitment
- Professional in all aspects of presentation and client delivery
- Excellent numerical skills
- Commercially astute
- Ambitious & tenacious
- Excellent communicator
- Can do attitude
- Excellent networking abilities
- Strong influence and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience within the recruitment sector
- Demonstrated success in a previous target environment
- A strong employment history
- Breakfast every day on the business
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- Continuous professional development
- Up to 24 days holiday a year