At A Glance
Job Reference: LS-POJ-190311-02
Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
RSR Police are currently seeking a Financial Investigator to work in London for an initial 12 Month Contract. This role will be paying £20.00 PAYE or £25.51 Umbrella per hour.
The team is tasked to investigate matters relating to international corruption. These investigations need to be undertaken by accredited financial investigators.
- Supervise the development and delivery of strategic and tactical financial intelligence to support operational and organisational objectives.
- Provide advice on legislation, policy, tactical options and evidential opportunities to assist in the planning and implementation of investigations and operations.
- Supervise and/or mentor staff as required. This may be as a line manager, an appointed mentor for trainee FIs, or a supervisor of investigations – allocating tasks and overseeing delivery.
- Attend court as required.
- Understanding of criminal law and UK legislation affecting financial investigations – with emphasis on POCA in relation to money laundering offences and cash seizure;
- Experience in obtaining production orders (POCA), account monitoring orders, customer information orders, cash seizures and the consent regime;
- Desirable is knowledge of account freezing orders and listed assets.
- Proficient in the use of information technology;
- Significant experience of criminal investigation;
- The post holder must hold current Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 Financial Accreditation Part 8 or have a frozen accreditation within the last two years.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.