RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement market.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for an Investigation Officer to work on a temporary contract based in Blackpool. The Investigation Officer will be required to conduct serious and complex investigation within the Force Major Incident Team.
To conduct serious and complex investigations, plan and manage own workload, and retain OIC responsibility.
- To secure, preserve and gather evidence to support law enforcement objectives.
- To undertake tasks accordingly with accredited powers.
- To plan, prepare and be involved in the execution of operations.
- To work in partnership with other departments and agencies to safeguard and protect those at risk of harm.
- To interview witnesses and take statements as part of investigations in line with Achieving Best Evidence Guidelines.
- To provide support to victims and witnesses and assess their need for further support throughout the criminal justice process.
- To interview people suspected of committing offences and conduct process procedures.
- To use internal IT systems to research and maintain records regarding individuals and investigations.
- To complete comprehensive investigation reports and case files.
- To present evidence to CPS and at court, to prosecute offenders through the criminal justice system.
- To provide flexibility to account for exigencies of duty
- PIP2 trained/accredited
For further information, or to apply, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 119 3377
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer