RSR Justice are a niche recruitment agency, who provide staffing services to the offender management and criminal justice sectors.
Our agency is recruiting for an experienced Probation Service Officer to work in the Community Payback Team at Kent CRC.
We are seeking experienced Probation Service Officers who can confidently manage their own caseload of Offenders.
Your duties will include:
- Gather information and interview offenders
- Assess the risk that an offender may pose to the public
- Deliver individual or group programmes to challenge offending behaviour
- Help clients get work or training, housing or drug/alcohol treatment arrange and supervise community work placements for offenders
- Supervise residents living in approved accommodation
- Support victims of crime provide education or employment support for prisoners in the community or before their release keep accurate case records
You will need to possess good IT skills and be able to ensure work is completed accurately within the timescales required. You will be able to multi-agency work to ensure the needs of the offender are supported.
You will be able to communicate effectively with others including Court staff and Offenders and have the ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies and your team.
A current DBS is required for this role, which we can process for you.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
probation jobs, probation recruitment, probation officer jobs, probation officer, yot officer, youth offending officer, youth offending team, yot jobs, youth offending work, youth offending recruitment, greater London, south east England, west London, Berkshire, thames valley