At A Glance
Job Reference: 14352
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A
Passionate about helping people and the wider community? Interested in the rehabilitation of offenders? Looking for a role where you would make an impact on a daily basis?
RSR Justice are currently recruiting for a Case Manager to work with a progressive and diverse Charity that is committed to changing people’s lives by reintegrating them back into society and to prevent reoffending.
As a Case Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage a caseload of customers with complex needs and will require person-centred support. As an ideal candidate you will have experience in dealing with high risk offenders and working in a multi-agency environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Carry out triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and comprehensive assessments, and to contribute to the development of individual community recovery plans with those who express a wish to access community treatment/support services
- To ensure effective case management and coordination covering areas of risk with a particular focus on safeguarding children and adults, problematic behaviour, housing, social and family functioning, employability, psychological and physical health
- Review on going care and treatment liaising closely with the full range of specialist workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Mentoring with Volunteers or more specific support from external agencies e.g. housing, substance use or mental health.
- Development of customer action plan post referral, updating and developing whilst addressing barriers
- To ensure the accurate and timely recording of input client data and information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements
- Utilise motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief interventions in both one-to-one and group settings to promote engagement in appropriate services, encourage self-esteem, well-being, self-responsibility and enhanced motivation.
For further information, or to apply, please email – email@example.com or call 0203 119 3392
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.