RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business supplying recruitment services to organisations looking for temporary and permanent candidates from a range of skill sets from investigation to intelligence.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for Intelligence Researcher to work in Battersea on a 6 month contract. Based in the intelligence team you will be researching internal and external data and information sources to assist in identifying trends and threats, to assist in quantifying risks to the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The preparation of effective research reports and data sheets in relation to risks to the business, particularly in relation to commercially motivated threats to the business, including organised crime and corruption.
- The systematic and targeted gathering of information and data to allow the preparation of operational intelligence products to inform decision making within the tasking and coordinating process and to support prosecutions and civil litigation.
- Using links with other data holders and analysis functions to obtain the best data and information sources for intelligence development and analysis.
- Accessing and collating relevant data from internal and external data sources to assist analysts to build and develop intelligence products.
- Using software and other tools to manipulate, enhance, and develop information and data into useable intelligence.
- Ensuring that information and data gathered is cross checked
- Ability to learn and utilise computer databases and case managements systems effectively
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984; Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) 2000; Criminal Procedures and Investigations Act 1997; Data Protection Act 1998; Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998; Human Rights Act 1998; Fraud Act 2006; Bribery Act 2010; Postal Services Act 2011 and Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Knowledge of the National Intelligence Model principles and tasking processes is desirable
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports to support analysis and present them effectively Computer literate in MS Office to a high level
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to detail and ability to present findings effectively
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Joanna Bolumbu on email@example.com or directly call Joanna to discuss this role on: 020 3119 3343
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.